[lbo-talk] dregs and drugs

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 12:07:45 PDT 2005

Dwayne Monroe wrote:

>Or at least, I knew I needed to have a Bond villian's attention to detail --
>unlike my happily filthy colleagues -- because I didn't enjoy the subtle gift
>society had given them: the benefit of the doubt.

But wait. They all have to dress when they go to work....except for computer programmers.

As for the girls, when the hormones run high, sure, anybody can get laid. But a few short years after, it's a complete and total turnoff. So what the girls do is either avoid the bad smell altogether, or marry it and clean it up.

Joanna