[lbo-talk] HRW calls for 9-11 style cover-up (?)

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Tue Apr 26 13:00:10 PDT 2005

On Apr 26, 2005, at 11:00 AM, Leigh Meyers wrote:

> Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's an Alzheimer afflicted "Ronald
> Reagan",
> GWB is (IMHO) acutely aware of the geopolitical implications of what
> is being
> done by his(and previous) administrations... But he's still a moron.

I don't think anyone is acutely aware of the geopolitical implications. Not even here. And I think that GWB wears his intellect the way the 'unselfconsciously dressed' wear clothes. He believes that it doesn't matter. And I could probably make some guesses about his motivation, but wry writhk wrath?

Martin