[lbo-talk] HRW calls for 9-11 style cover-up (?)

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Tue Apr 26 19:20:04 PDT 2005

At 11:00 AM -0700 26/4/05, Leigh Meyers wrote:

>Reptilian brain. Rats are... Well, they're warm blooded & fuzzy.
>
>People also like to categorize GWB as a bully, but I think he's the
>guy that knelt
>behind you in the schoolyard so the bully could push you over... The
>bully's buddy.
>The "real moron" behind the brains.

No, Bush is the bully allright. The bully's sycophantic little buddies, the weak-minded schoolyard runts pathetically trying to gain status by attaching themselves to the big dumb bully, are the likes of Tony Blair and John Howard.

>Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's an Alzheimer afflicted "Ronald Reagan",
>GWB is (IMHO) acutely aware of the geopolitical implications of what is being
>done by his(and previous) administrations... But he's still a moron.

I doubt he could even spell "geopolitical". It is unlikely he is capable of abstract thought. But just as a rat can learn from its mistakes, so can Bush. He is capable of remembering that it hurt when he put his paw into the flames, or when he greedily tries to gulp down the whole box of pretzels at once. He just doesn't have the intellectual capacity to deduce the consequences of such actions in advance.

So he's a bit more dangerous than a Ronald Reagan, who would have immediately forgotten that the fire was too hot to put his hand into. But awareness of "geopolitical implications" is probably beyond him. He's as dumb as a post.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas