[lbo-talk] happy dance

oudeis oudeis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:27:14 PDT 2005

We probably have our very firstest client (not 100% in, but close) who is very cool: a feminist businesswoman who is soooo not ashamed to have a message on her voicemail promoting Women's History Month. And she leaves there -- and it's April. W we have a love of black feminist thought in common. And being from upstate NY, too. Is that not cool or what? A real live feminist who's not in academia, but is a businesswoman. I'm so thrilled, I am typing this while hanging from the ceiling --with a bad back.

And it won't be just for producing this one book, but will probably involve regular work.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha! Doing the happy dance!

And thanks to everone who wished me well at the job interview.