[lbo-talk] Rap and Detroit CORRECTION

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Fri Apr 29 06:22:47 PDT 2005

Carrol:
> At a time (quite a few years ago) when I still thought Wojtek was simply
> ignornat of u.s. history I (and others) tried to explain to him the

Perhaps you were not such a good teacher. If you could not convince someone from your side of the fence, how do you expect to appeal to those who stand on the other side?

There is an old Sufi proverb: "A fool tries to convince me with his arguments, a wise man - with my own." Perhaps there is a lesson for you in it.

Wojtek