[lbo-talk] How Americans would respond

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Apr 30 10:25:45 PDT 2005

Dwayne Monroe wrote:

>I note for example, that at times when a list member like Dennis
>Redmond would mention video game culture in an attempt to describe
>an element of the contemporary moment, this was often ignored or
>dismissed as being unrelated to *revolution* or, in less ethereal

I gotta confess, I just don't get the video game thing. It seems weird and alien to me. Not because of the technology, but because of the solitariness and alternative universe aspects of it. I'm all for the technology; I can't wait to go down to the Apple store sometime this weekend and pick up a copy of 10.4

Doug