[lbo-talk] Tom Walker's Montage of Time and Doug Ireland'sRestoration of Pasolini

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 15:28:39 PDT 2005

I've been an advocate of Pasolini's for a very, very long time. A band I know is using footage from Salo: 120 Days of Sodom for an upcoming DVD, and I'm helping them out with it.

The book "Introducing Fascism and Nazism" (of the Totem Books / Icon books UK) has two pages near the end devoted to the bizarre circumstances under which he was murdered, which followed an attempted coup of Italian fascist sympatjizers.

-B.

Yoshie wrote:

Doug Ireland, who gave mrzine.org a great big plug on its launch at his blog, wrote a wonderful essay about the reopening of Pier Paolo Pasolini's murder case: "Restoring Pasolini."