[lbo-talk] WBAI scores with holocaust denalist's premium

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 5 00:28:25 PDT 2005

I'm reminded of a time when I was sitting in on a history class with a member of the Squamish Five. The prof had us studying 20th Century Europe (the name of the course) and we were looking at the Spanish Civil War at the time. there was a line in the book which the prof read stating "The well meaning but naive anarchists...." "There are not naive!" he suddenly yelled out. Heh...memories...

Oh,. and it was what you'd call an "extension" course, funded almost entirely by the federal government. You see, we weren't making a whole lot of money back then. Barely enough for "teamers and choneys" as one would say.<g>

--

Gary Williams

Prohibition Funds Terrorism ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://mycos.blogspot.com