[lbo-talk] health care reform = revolution?

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 5 09:46:55 PDT 2005

Hey! . I pay zip, zero, nada...dick all! And I see a doctor once every two weeks and see a pharmacist every second or third day now for years. I have not spent a single cent on pills, on doctors appointments, hospital treatments , emergency visits, etc. etc. etc. . And you know why? Because it would be too expensive.

Wow! What a novel concept. To take someones ability to pay into consideration. Goddamn communism that is huh?

Face it. The American system is bankrupt, both morally and fiscally. It is bankrupting anyone who doesn't have the means to escape their own frigging health. My wife, a recent emigre from Texas, has come up here with a host of other medical issues that should have been looked at long ago, but because she only worked at a real-estate company as the LAN technician, she's had to go sick in order to feed her kid and send him to college. Morally indefensible to even attempt a defense......

Gary

--

Gary Williams

Prohibition Funds Terrorism ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://mycos.blogspot.com