[lbo-talk] Re: Justice for Pasolini at Last

Simon Huxtable jetfromgladiators at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 15:03:52 PDT 2005

I don't know the legal situation with the film in the US, whether it's banned or not, but you might find Amazon UK helpful.

The film was rereleased officially a few years ago by the British Film Institute. Even if Amazon UK won't ship it to the US, one of the Markeplace sellers will probably do it.

Or take a holiday and pick up a copy from one of our numerous and friendly retail outlets. I think that you could probably get a flight, a hotel and a copy of the DVD for less than $500 ...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005954M/qid=1123278983/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/202-3511094-1809421

Best Simon

___________________________________________________________ How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com