[lbo-talk] Wikipedia silliness continues

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Aug 6 07:42:03 PDT 2005

My ability to post anything to Wikipedia has been frozen until Sunday. Now it appears that some editors have to decided to further punish me for being harassed by nominating the page about me, and pages about projects I work on, for complete deletion from Wikipedia!

If you support me and my work, please post something on the following page asking Wikipedia to retain pages:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Votes_for_deletion/Chuck_Munson

Several people have posted comments that falsely claim that I use these pages for publicity. I *didn't* create these pages. It's also ridiculous for people to claim that I am "non-notable", as I have done plenty of things over the years which eventually netted me profiles in the New York Times, Washington Post, and the Kansas City Star. If I was interested in my own vanity and self-promotion, I could have added much more to the Wikipedia entry about me. Like a good librarian and humble guy, I've been waiting for a friend or comrade to add more content to the page about me. I can provide biographical information about my activities and accomplishments to anybody who wants to expand that Wikipedia entry.

This is so fucking petty and stupid!

Chuck