[lbo-talk] Oregon's health care proposal

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 6 19:56:03 PDT 2005

Gar Lipow wrote: Health care was introduced into Canada by a provincial politician at the provincial level. It was so successful that, within short order, people everywhere were clamoring for it to be implemented in their provinces. Initially, UHC was met with the exact same tired old arguments I see being presented here.

http://www.mta.ca/faculty/arts/canadian_studies/english/about/study_guide/doctors/delivery.html

--

Gary Williams

Prohibition Funds Terrorism ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://mycos.blogspot.com