[lbo-talk] FCC hires indecency freak

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 07:57:47 PDT 2005

"We [Marilyn Manson and Jenna Jameson] were a bizarre couple: I looked like a cartoonish exaggeration of the all-American California blonde and he was an exaggeration of the anti-American bogeyman. I was so different than most of the girls he'd been with, he said, so all night long he introduced me as his beach bunny. Yet, though we couldn't have been any more different, between us, we represented everything that religious fundamentalists and right-wing conservatives want to stamp out in American culture."

-- Jenna Jameson, "How to Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale," p. 445

Doug Henwood wrote:

* FCC Hires Anti-Indecency Activist http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA633238?display=Breaking+News&referral=SUPP (free access for Benton's Headlines subscribers)

* FCC Hires Anti-Porn Advocate as Advisor http://www.latimes.com/business/printedition/la-fi-porn9aug09,1,6061866.story?coll=la-headlines-pe-business