[lbo-talk] LaRouche & Lane

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Aug 9 08:01:38 PDT 2005

Doug Henwood wrote:

> I just found out that Ambrose Lane, now interim chair of Pacifica, gave
> a real softball interview to Lyndon LaRouche on WPFW (the Pacifica
> outlet in DC) on October 1, 2004. Lyndon liked it so much he put it up
> on his website:

I was going to respond to this yesterday, but trashed my response.

Lane is a great example of what is wrong with WPFW and the Pacifica network. His show on WPFW is horrible--it mostly features him ponitificating on whatever floats his boat on that particular day. He's also been very comfortable with the LaRouchites. I remember listening to him several years ago when he'd talk to LaRouchites on a regular basis.

Chuck