[lbo-talk] LaRouche & Lane

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Aug 9 05:43:18 PDT 2005

I just found out that Ambrose Lane, now interim chair of Pacifica, gave a real softball interview to Lyndon LaRouche on WPFW (the Pacifica outlet in DC) on October 1, 2004. Lyndon liked it so much he put it up on his website: <http://www.larouchepac.com/pages/interviews_files/2004/0401002_lyn_ambrose_lane_wpfw.htm>. It includes listener calls like this: