[lbo-talk] anarchists vs. cnn and the minutemen

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:29:21 PDT 2005

http://www.infoshop.org/inews/search.php?query=minutemen&type=all&mode=search nothing from the last week?

Couple days ago CNN aired a four minute or so segment on the protest against The Minutemen. When the latter had moved 20 miles away before the anarchos and others (san diego indymedia has photos of a diverse crowd, much less focused than cnn was on highlighting anarchists) had a chance to confront them, cnn reporter and cameraman was set upon by the anarchists.

Back in '91, I remember a crowd of anarchists I was part of, getting into a shoving match w/ a Bob Blow Dry Hair Weasel from Channel 7 News in S.F. -- Michael Pugliese