[lbo-talk] anarchists vs. cnn and the minutemen

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Aug 10 13:57:15 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> http://www.infoshop.org/inews/search.php?query=minutemen&type=all&mode=search
> nothing from the last week?

We were down most of last week. I've been playing catch up, plus I have the distraction involved in planning for a trip to Wisconsin and Washington, DC next week.

Infoshop News appears to be up more this week. Our sysadmin, Dave, still needs to add 2 gigs of RAM to the server. We also need to add another SCSI drive to handle the MySQL databases.

This downtime is annoying, but it's a nice problem to have, having tech problems due to traffic. I'm beginning to think that it is time to start thinking about creating an Infoshop server farm.

Chuck0