[lbo-talk] WBAI scores with holocaust denalist's premium

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:46:51 PDT 2005

On 8/11/05, Bob English <benglish13 at msn.com> wrote:
> respected journalists, academics and authors - including David Ray Griffin, Peter Philips, Robert Bowman, Nafeez Ahmed, Paul Thompson, Michel Chossudovsky, Ralph Schoenman, Jim Hoffman, Jim Marrs and Bonnie Faulkner - but all of us who believe in open inquiry and free speech.

Heh, heh, aargh, heh. Nafeez Ahmed whose first co-written book on 9-11 w/ John Leonard, is larded w/ tons of footnotes to far right sources like The American Free Press and EIR. After he appeared on Laura Flanders radio show, I called up and he said, via one of the KALW-FM staffers that he had been naive about book publishing and wouldn't work w/ Leonard again. (from correspondence w/ Leonard, he struck me as just slightly less kwazy than Thierry Mayssan.)

Peter Phillips, who repeatedly gives Project Censored Awards to far right Alex Jones @ infowars anbd The American Free Press. Maybe they will give one to Jones documentary on those Satanist, Iluminati, paedophiliac child sacrificers of the Bohemian Grove.

Ralph Schoenmann, a Trotskyist who should know better than to rely on bogus sources like Alex Jones prisonplanet for his recent broadcasts on the London Bombings.

Jim Marrs, whose book, "Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History That Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons, and the Great Pyramids, " has cites to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Chossudovsky, who has cited Canadian far rightist, John Whitely favorably.

-- Michael Pugliese