[lbo-talk] Hypothesis: Jews Are Less Zionist and Pro-Israel thanNon-Jewish Whites of the Same Income Group

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sat Aug 20 07:22:41 PDT 2005

Surveys are expensive. Every once in a while, we do a project based on a survey but it depends on big outside funding. Roughly $100K just to get the data.

If they don't belong to a synagogue, how would you find them? Canvas Asian restaurants? Foreign film showings? Zabar's on a Saturday morning?

I wonder how much it costs to do this type of survey, with fairly large samples, making sure that largely secular Jews (Jewish by virtue of cultural identification, without necessarily belonging to any particular synagogue) won't get omitted from the Jewish part of the sample.

Yoshie Furuhashi <http://montages.blogspot.com> <http://monthlyreview.org> <http://mrzine.org> * Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: <http://montages.blogspot.com/2005/07/mahmoud- ahmadinejads-face.html>; <http://montages.blogspot.com/2005/07/chvez- congratulates-ahmadinejad.html>; <http://montages.blogspot.com/ 2005/06/iranian-working-class-rejects.html>