[lbo-talk] crossing picket lines

Donna Wilson skarhed at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 05:59:02 PDT 2005

No, there's still very well trained unionized mechanics. AMFA represents mechanics at:

Alaska Airlines ATA Horizon Air Independence Air Mesaba Airlines Northwest Airlines Southwest Airlines United Airlines

And IAM still represents some other airlines also. Unfortunately most US airlines are now outsourcing a lot of "heavy maintenance" out of the country, and I'm not sure if those workers are unionized (probably most are not).