[lbo-talk] Re: Yobs in uniform

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Mon Aug 22 09:08:30 PDT 2005

Doug:
> Can you acknowledge that the TBL sometimes acts as a violent mob itself?

Of course. Any organization has a potential for corruption and abuse - even the Communist Party.

The point I was arguing was directed at a silly anti-institutionalism and populism manifested, inter alia, by knee-jerk hatred of government and its agencies, especially law enforcement. I think I stated that quite explicitly in several missives in this thread while you were on vacation - no need for repeating it.

Wojtek