[lbo-talk] Query

Mark Bennett mab at straussandasher.com
Mon Aug 22 14:01:59 PDT 2005

I hope that a learned list member, or members, might help me locate a book. Some time back, at least ten years ago, I came across a volume by a British academic (or journalist, perhaps) about the Second World War. This book contained a rather substantial discussion of the poor combat performance of the American Army in Europe. I would like to find this book, but advancing age appears to have completely robbed me of any helpful detail as to its identity. Does my description ring a bell with anyone? If so, I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.