[lbo-talk] KPFA Update

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 12:16:37 PDT 2005

Joseph _ I note that some days ago , KPFA newsreader Sandra Lupian announced on the 5:55 a.m. news that several female employees had filed administrative complaints alleging harassment etc witht the California Department of Fair Employment (a routine step before filing a civil lawsuit of employment discrimination in court) However, the update below, absolving Roy Campenella of the charges against him,was not mentioned today by the news reader. Would you not agree that there - at the least- appears to be some bias in the KPFA news coverage of this issue? Steve