[lbo-talk] More peak oil: light sweet crude has peaked?

John Costello joxn.costello at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:54:27 PDT 2005

I know that Doug in particular is skeptical of "peak oil" chicken-littleism; how does this fit in?

http://www.vitaltrivia.co.uk/2005/08/26

the "takeaway":

-- John S Costello joxn.costello at gmail.com "No cord or cable can draw so forcibly, or bind so fast, as love can do with a single thread." -- Robert Burton