[lbo-talk] American hit parade

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Aug 24 14:06:47 PDT 2005

Carrol:
> At one time I might have more or less agreed with W on this, but for at
> least two years now Lou has quite successfully refrained from the kind
> of rants that now characterize Wojtek but only formerly characterized
> Lou. Mystical almost, the way in which as the graph of W's shrillness
> has gone constantly upward, Lou's graph of shrillness has pretty much
> flattened out. W could now learn manners from Lou.

What do you mean by "shrill"? If "shrill" means the level of personal attack and innuendos, let alone attack, you are either having problems with reading comprehension or deliberately lying, because my posting to this list rarely if ever contain any personal attacks, innuendoes or otherwise questioning the integrity of other contributors to this list. If "shrill" means the opinions you find disagreeable, why do not you say so instead of name calling?

For the record, while I do not keep an exact count, you have not posted anything to this list lately that is not a personal attack on somebody you disagree. The adhominem content in your postings is as predictable as bowel movement - to the point that I can safely put your postings on my automatic delete list without the fear of missing much. I have not done so to anyone on this list yet, but if I ever decide to do it, you will have the honor to be among the first.

Wojtek