[lbo-talk] American hit parade

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Aug 24 11:09:13 PDT 2005

Carl Remick wrote:

> >From: Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu>
> >
> >Carl:
> > > <http://www.counterpunch.org/proyect05092005.html>
> >
> >Anything coming "from the desk of" Lou Proyect is not worth the paper on
> >which it is printed. By publishing his delusional rants, Counter Punch
> >stooped lower than tabloids. The latter claim to be nothing more than low
> >brow entertainment, the former pretends to be serious.

At one time I might have more or less agreed with W on this, but for at least two years now Lou has quite successfully refrained from the kind of rants that now characterize Wojtek but only formerly characterized Lou. Mystical almost, the way in which as the graph of W's shrillness has gone constantly upward, Lou's graph of shrillness has pretty much flattened out. W could now learn manners from Lou.

Carrol