[lbo-talk] lbo, a den of right-wingers?

Guest lbodownload at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 22:24:27 PDT 2005

> someone else posted
> recently that a
> >vegetarian diet stunts growth. etc. etc.

It's interesting that people zeroed in on the word 'vegetarian.'

I posted something to the effect that my taiwanese neighbor's vegetarian, organic, all natural, pesticide free diet of grains and green veggies and little else stunted her growth, and that is absolutely true. I don't think I made any claims about vegetarian diets generally, though I in fact I do suspect they're no good for you unless you're super careful.

Anyway, chinese kids keep on getting taller in spite of that nasty, toxic agribiz food.

http://english.people.com.cn/200206/19/eng20020619_98155.shtml

____________________________________________________ Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs