[lbo-talk] This Land vs God Bless

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Aug 28 09:19:59 PDT 2005

>Is this a hard question?
>
>This Land Is Your Land, by Woody Guthrie
>
>This land is your land, this land is my land
>>From California, to the New York Island
>>From the redwood forest, to the gulf stream waters
>This land was made for you and me....

This Land Is Their Land, by Dave Von Rank

This land is their land, it is not our land

From their Wall Street office, to their Cadillac car land

From their plush apartments, to their Hollywood star land This land is not for you and me

As I was walking that endless bread line My landlord gave me a ten-day deadline But the Daily Worker ran a banner headline Saying This Is A Land For You And Me

So take your slogan, and kindly stow it If this is our land, you'ld never know it Lets get together, and overthrow it And make it a land for you and me.