[lbo-talk] Vegetarianism

ravi lbo at kreise.org
Tue Aug 30 09:26:27 PDT 2005

Bill Bartlett wrote:

> This time of year is great though. I got my hands on a couple of Fallow
> deer the other day, from a friend of a friend who farms them. Mates
> rates too. Oh joy, my freezer is stocked with venison again! Ravi, you
> don't know what you're missing. ;-)

yeah, my wife used to tell me, when she used to eat meat, that it has a very different taste and texture. the funny thing is, though they are not restricted by their choice as i am, meat eaters, in reality, also end up missing out on a lot of good food because their natural inclination (when eating out) is to order a meat dish. i am fortunate in not being particularly fond of food ;-).

here in pennsylvania, i believe they have a law that permits you to take your roadkill home and cook it, provided you turn in its head. there are popular roadkill cafes to cater to the segment.

--ravi