[lbo-talk] NYFB

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 30 11:02:55 PDT 2005

speaking of FAUX: I'm just sick. Sick. MSNBC hired that... woman who used to work at FAUX SNOOZ, Rita Cosby. Of all the people who came off as a total tool of the administration's case for war, she was the 'it girl'. I'm not saying that MSNBC is liberal or not pro-war, but damn..... there's something about the way FAUX snooz people wring a story for whatever tabloid angle they can that is soooo annoying.

I flipped on MSNBC after months of hardly any television, to catch what was happening with Katrina. I kept hearing her drama queen voice (and I _know_ she doesn't wear briefs. she can't possibly!) and thinking, huh, did I put it on FAUX, instead of MSNBC? I couldn't have. The last thing I want to hear is the shrill voices of the FAUX Snooz folks.

It's bad enough that that guy, the conservative tool on MSNBC, Scarborough, is practically having an orgasm over the hurricane, but there's Cosby screaming to god and squealing in her version of an orgasm.

I don't think anyone on this list is from the area, though we know someone from another list who lived there. Damn. How can anyone recuperate from that mess in N'awlans? If you have relatives or friends there, I hope they're ok and you're not stressed with worry or, rather, I wish there was something we could do to be there for people. what an utter nightmare. To me, it looks like N'awlans is a lost cause. How will they get that water out of the bowl and, even if they do, in the meantime the disease from all that sitting water....

It just seems crazy: people have nowhere to go. How will they live? And it's "news" that Shrub promises relief to these folks. Oh, wow, we are supposed to thank the president for agreeing to help them. It is sick.