[lbo-talk] NYFB

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Aug 30 12:20:32 PDT 2005

snitsnat wrote:

> It just seems crazy: people have nowhere to go. How will they live? And
> it's "news" that Shrub promises relief to these folks. Oh, wow, we are
> supposed to thank the president for agreeing to help them. It is sick.

Hey, at least he interrupted his vacation so he could go back to Washington to look in charge of the relief effort.

Perhaps he should send the stranded residents of New Orleans some of that motherfucking firewood he cut this month on his fake ranch in Crawford. After they get done floating to safety, they can use the wood to pummel the president and all of his bipartisan enablers.

Chuck