[lbo-talk] Re: lbo, a den of right-wingers?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 13:10:30 PDT 2005

--- Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> wrote: Right wingers are naturally attracted to fascist views because they are emotionally and cognitively crippled and use fascist ideology as a mental crutch. Specifically, these are the people who for whatever physiological or psychological reasons do not handle very well uncertainty, ambiguity and unfamiliar situations.

---

Actually the Fascists (with a capital "F") were associated with experimentalism, dynamism, and futurism, and had genuine, and I add extremely innovative, artists -- Pound, D'Annunuzio, Junger. We need a different word for the people you're talking about (maybe Thuggist).

Nu, zayats, pogodi!