[lbo-talk] Cheney to step down

ravi listmail at kreise.org
Thu Dec 1 07:32:40 PST 2005

At around 30/11/05 11:58 pm, Jordan Hayes wrote:
> This should please at least some people here.
>
> http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=109965&section=News

Folks,

when you post external content, could you post at least a bit of text to tell us what it is about, apart from just the URL? Much appreciated, since following the link above asks for a login, which I am usually loathe to do (and yes, there is bugmenot but my request applies to other cases as well). I am left wondering: Is this a joke? Is Cheney really stepping down?

Thank you,

--ravi

-- If you wish to contact me, you will get my attention faster by substituting "r" for "listmail" in my email address. Thank you!