[lbo-talk] Is That Website Good or Evil? Gematriculator Reveals All

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Thu Dec 1 10:42:07 PST 2005

At 10:31 AM 12/1/2005, Dwayne Monroe wrote:
>Imagine my vodka fueled shock when I realized - with
>delicious horror - that my lifelong dream of creating
>a method for determining the moral leanings of
>websites had already been accomplished.
>
>.d.

hee. hee. Bitch | Lab is full of godliness. :) YOu know what that means!? YAY for the sexpos! http://blog.pulpculture.org/

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/01/the-godliness-of-bitch-lab/

buncha fun crap at the Lab toooooday!

And, I'm sure all you tech freaks will just love this new Cyborg wonder: http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/01/new-meaning-to-the-phrase-fun-bags/

best. personality. test. ever. http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/01/best-personality-test-ever/

There should be a law against these stupid quizzes. Why I take them? I Have. No. Idea. I mean I do, but then I can't resist screwing with them.

"Scream-of-consciousness prose stylings, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org