[lbo-talk] decadence

Willy Greenfields filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 09:18:25 PST 2005

Chris Doss re: Paris Hilton:

>Am I the only person in the world who thinks this
>woman looks like a hideous mutant?

I think we're a minority here, but I'm in fundamental agreement. I find her physically and morally hideous (more her willing acquiesence to the role they've scripted for her than anything she's done as a moral agent, though this I say so only b/c I know little of what she's done. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a total a-hole in the Jennifer Lopez manner though).

I also thought that woman from Sex and the City was ugly. Again, I didn't find much company there.

As to the watch, it's as nasty as its namesake. I'll stick with a Submariner or non-chrono Breitling.

__________________________________ Yahoo! Music Unlimited Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/