[lbo-talk] Re: Instinct

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Fri Dec 2 12:06:33 PST 2005

At 02:38 PM 12/2/2005, Travis Fast wrote:
>And of course all that should have read "ex-partner" legally sanctioned at
>both the front door and back door by the state. We were young.
>
>Travis

i was referring to the fact that i'd explained sex/gender to ravi before.it's come up a bizillion times and, yet, he jumps in to legitimate boddi's usage. indeed, it was right there in the post to which ravi responded

ravi: I think I suffer from the same usage tendency as C. bodi. I like the word "gender" to indicate, well, gender, and not the word "sex", and that's hopefully not just because I am a prude."

that statement isn't one that indicates acceptance of the distinction but one that suggests that the distinction is fraudulent. ravi's expl'd offlist but i'm not buying it, not after I explained it months ago and mostly becaseu, again, the tone of the statement is "you guys are fucked up to use it this way. gender means gender. more fucking language games from the pomos."

now, obviously ravi's going to think i hate him or somesuch nonsense. i supposed i'm just supposed to shut up and let it slide and not oint out where the communiation problem in that convo begain.

gender to indicate, well, gender.

i'm a bitch because, well, im' a bitch.

"Scream-of-consciousness prose stylings, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org