[lbo-talk] Mike Ballard, "Why I Joined Up"

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Dec 4 05:39:46 PST 2005

Kelley wrote:

> At 08:03 PM 12/3/2005, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
> >A while ago, Mike Ballard mentioned his experience of joining the
> >military on this list, so I asked him to write an essay about it.
> >Mike graciously agreed, so here it is:
> >
> >Mike Ballard, "Why I Joined Up"
> ><http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/ballard031205.html>
>
> congrats Mike!

I hope that more people from LBO-talk and elsewhere will write about their or their family members' military experiences for MRZine: why they joined, what they saw in the military, what they felt in the military, why they left the military, why they refused to join, what they refused to do in the military, etc.

Yoshie Furuhashi <http://montages.blogspot.com> <http://monthlyreview.org> <http://mrzine.org>