[lbo-talk] Fwd: [anti-allawi-group] The Chomsky vs. Dershowitz debate: both sides were awful!

Travis Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Sun Dec 4 21:56:35 PST 2005

And it was clear to anyone watching the debate that Chomsky was less than thrilled with the two state solution but had resigned himself to it based on what michael writes below. Chomsky also demonstrated time and again that his current frustration with the two state solution, as it stands now, is that it is in part a means of undermining a Palestinian state. The KKK commentary is really just over the top nonesense. Really why Pug posts this bullshit is beyond me. Must be another one of those rusty axes and a new grind-stone.

Travis