[lbo-talk] Fwd: [anti-allawi-group] The Chomsky vs. Dershowitz debate: both sides were awful!

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 22:31:28 PST 2005

Yeah, the "Chomsky acually supports bad shit, so ya'll better wise up" theme from Michael Pugliese is getting WAY old. Anyone who is familiar with even like 10% of Chomsky's stuff knows most of the crap out there against the old man is basically bullshit.

Michael, I'm glad you like my radio show, but the obsessive interest in discrediting Chomsky is starting to wear really thin.

-B.