[lbo-talk] Toys for Dems Drive

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Mon Dec 5 18:22:57 PST 2005

Sorry, been busy and Feedblitz seems to be out of whack or something. Or, more likely, I've been too busy, buried in creative end of a project.

Touch yourself and you'll know I exist http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/05/touch-yourself/

When I get a moment, I am going to rant, big time, about what seems to me to be a completely, totally, ridiculously simplistic concept of objectification­as it seems to be deployed in about 75% of the articles/blogposts I read from feminists.

Get gerbil flex stimulated, buddy http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/06/get-gerbil-flex-stimulated-buddy/

When we have men on the so-called left, I guess this Armando is a man and a leftish type, defending Roe for all kinds of reasons, but never really taking on the hard questions, the Dipshitocrats are about as useful as a football bat.

Plumber's thong http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/06/plumbers-thong/

Another Crack in Gender Dimorphism.

Douchebag o' the day http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/06/douchebag-o-the-day/

While attacking anecdotal evidence, the guy offers u p his own with a rhetorical gathering of his invertebrates for a parade, making it appear as if his anecdote were objective FACT.

AmIBullocksOrNot? http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/05/amibullocksornot/

For pete's sake. I missed an e-mail from Pug, but got Doug's response to Pug. Something about scrotal inflation. New one on me.

Ah halv a thang for ahss http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/06/ahnolds-ass-fetish/

Arnold's in a travel video promoting Brazil and Love of the Ahss. What's the paraphilia for that?

Here we go again http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/06/here-we-go-again/

Oooo! In MA, a blue state. Should be interesting to see how this one is handled. "Accused Stepfather in Right-To-Die Dispute."

Arm's length lovers http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/06/arms-length-lovers/

Read "The Distance Between Shoulder and Wrist" at Midnight Culmination. I'm a sappy Bitch.

Minty Fresh http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/05/minty-fresh/

Whump, over at More Like This WebLog, has a post on two weeks using Mint to analyze his logs. I'm green. ha.

Very punny http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/03/very-punny/

Ranting Rightwing Howler has some visual puns up on his blog.

Happy blogiversary! http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/03/happy-blogiversary/

So, Happy Blogiversary, dewd. In e-mail, I'd send an ASCII art cake or some shit. All I have on hand is this lousy cupcake. Next year: Dancing Girls and the DickSwingers.

Welcome Wagon http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/02/welcome-wagon-2/

Welcome to Blogoliciousville Idle Tongues and Fat Jewish Guy who lives in the projects.

I made Miss Ambilight quit http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/02/i-made-miss-ambilight-quit/

I kept wondering why it was a sexy sounding woman with what seemed like an American accent, not a UK accent. I was hoping to hear an erotic British voice, not my sister!

Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah! http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/02/happy-chrismahanukwanzakah/ It's your multiculti holiday season with a viral Web site.

Giant cock terrorizes the UK http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/02/giant-cock-terrorizes-the-uk/

It's a giant cock for a Littler Britain.