[lbo-talk] Honor Killing and Domestic Violence in Germany

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 10:02:36 PST 2005

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

David Harvey in _A Brief History of Neoliberalism_ (a great book!)

Doug wrote:

Yes, I agree. A very fine book, smart, readable, and pretty short. The chapter on China is a real standout.

Definitely. It's an awesome book.

After finishing it, I purchased a few copies for the would-be neo-liberal evangelists in my life - especially for one fellow in particular: a financial technocrat living in Tokyo who is always going on about the need for "neo liberal reforms" in Japan to move her out of the doldrums.

Even he's impressed and doing some (some) re-thinking.

Harvey's created a powerful tool and resource.

.d.