[lbo-talk] Goldman on Greenspan & the US c/a deficit

Travis Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Tue Dec 6 13:33:48 PST 2005

And how pre tell do you separate the military superiority of the US as it emerged from the second world war from the capacity of the US to develop these qualities in capital markets? People have to trust in fiat money and the statue of liberty while providing a nice hood ornament hardly creates the requisite conditions of "in the god we trust".

Travis