[lbo-talk] O'Reilly targets Jon Stewart as enabler of secularist anti-Xmas agenda

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 23:49:17 PST 2005

Check out this rhetoric:

"I am not going to let oppressive, totalitarian, anti-Christian forces in this country diminish and denigrate the holiday and the celebration. I am not going to let it happen. I'm gonna use all the power that I have on radio and television to bring horror into the world of people who are trying to do that." --Bill O'Reilly

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/12/07.html#a6223

"Bring horror into the world," etc. Man, what a prick -- will he be charging at the head of a column of ring wraiths, black cloaks flying, scimitars and scythes at the ready, against "atheist-secularists" or something? Stewart responded on his show, which is at that URL.

-B.