[lbo-talk] War Pornography

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 00:05:53 PST 2005

And let's not forget the recent leaders in Internet pornogrphy of death - Ansar al Sunnah and the various branches of Al Qaeda in Iraq.

http://www.ogrish.com/beheading_videos.html

For those of you say there are no innate gender differences, do you really think that a matriarchal society would engage in all this merry blowing up of people with rockets, bombs and artillery and making videos of hacking people's heads off with knives? Seriously, maybe women have more capacity for cruelty than our patriarchal society allows them to express but somehow I think the beheading video and white phosphorous shell would not come from the minds of women.