[lbo-talk] Ann Coulter shut up

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Thu Dec 8 19:04:24 PST 2005

On Thu Dec 8, Chuck0 wrote:

> Ahem. Dian is really awesome, but I hope that her take on guys isn't true.
> This doesn't hold true for me and I'm a leg man.

Well to be fair to Dian, I think she was thinking of the guys who read Leg Show, the magazine she edited, which was a fetishist mag. I get the impression from her comments that it attracted mainly submissives who identified sexy with cold and distant. Their moms were bitches and they desired them. You non-fetishist leg men might be completely different.

Michael