[lbo-talk] Ann Coulter shut up

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 08:56:46 PST 2005

For what it's worth (and I believe that I've mentioned this here before), I've seen Coulter in the flesh -- stood right next to her, in fact -- at one of Hitch's book parties. Rail thin with, as YoshFu points out, extremely bony knees and stick-like gams. She came with a very out queen and scowled at everyone, including yrs truly, for the better part of the evening.

Attractive? Not to me, but then I was with my very hot wife, so Ann was outta her league.

Dennis