[lbo-talk] Federal Air Marshal kills innocent ...

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:59:10 PST 2005

You do not need conspiracy theory to find this idea 'attractive'. You only need to have lived outside the US in country where the state engages in targeted killing..... I assume that you are talking only about North America where many so called leftists persist in the belief that the 'system' does not engage in targeted killings for political reasons, but acknowledge that such things routinely happen in the 'Third World' (El Salvadorean death squads etc) and acknowledge that Western countries in fact train these death squads. But when people suggest the same sort of thing might be happening 'here' it is is dismissed as 'conspiracy theory'.

As far as I know, it has not been the routine operation of the US to operate a global network secret prisons and 'render' hapless people unto them - would it meet your definition of a conspiracy theory to say that there are some people in government 'acting exceptionally' by doing just that - is America now a 'conspiracy nation'?

Joe W.