[lbo-talk] Ann Coulter shut up

JBrown72073 at cs.com JBrown72073 at cs.com
Sat Dec 10 08:44:35 PST 2005

Carrol writes:
>This thread is getting pretty revolting.

Ah yes, when it's a political enemy, the pretense is dropped and we get to see how men dissect us. In case we needed a primer on male privilege, which we don't. Next up, Steve Earle's Oh Condi Condi.

Fortunately for you all, there are men like Dwayne who give us some hope, otherwise we'd be inclined to consider males a lost cause, to be phased out permanently when we get around to it. So send him and Carrol some thankyou notes offlist for redeeming your sorry asses.

Jenny Brown