[lbo-talk] podcast suggestion

Tommy Kelly tkelly15450 at charter.net
Sat Dec 10 09:20:02 PST 2005

I have been running this idea in my head for a few days and it still seems like a reasonable idea, so I will type it up and get a reaction: why not take advantage of the podcast and but out a seperate file (date included) with either visual of a chart you are speaking of, or pictures of the guest, or even video tape an interview from the show and put it on the podcast. Another podcast who has done quite well with this idea is "The French Pod Class" and "MAKE Magazine Podcast". However don't go the route Democracy Now -- of podcasting the whole show -- because the damn thing takes forever to download, whereas the torrent file is quicker and better in quality. A good idea would be to keep the video down to 5-to-10 minutes -- for example the Tiki Bar show is around that time length and is wildly successful.