[lbo-talk] Celebrity and false idols

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 05:25:27 PST 2005

I'm not going to get involved in the debate on whether or not Anne Coulter is being oppressed by male sibscribers of LBO-Talk and Yoshie the gender-traitor. But as for Kate Moss -- is anybody really scandalized by the idea that a celebrity model is using coke? Isn't that generally expected?

"Scandal rocks America -- GRUNGE ROCKERS USE HEROIN!!!!!"

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:

> Oh dear, a fanboy. I must say, though, I was
> rooting for Kate Moss
> lately, because if her career had gone down with the
> coke scandal, it
> would have been a victory for anti-drug-warriors.
> As it happened,
> Ms. Moss triumphed:

Nu, zayats, pogodi!